Villa On The Bay Luxury Accommodation | Reservations
After absorbing the ever increasing running costs over the past several years, including the GST increase, we now find we need to increase our rates to ensure we can continue to present Villa on the Bay to our customers with the same quality and care we are known for. This rate increase will take effect from the 1st February 2017.
We are always looking at improvements at the Villa, and this year just one of them is a fabulous new outdoor fireplace to enjoy!
We trust you understand and look forward to your continued support.
Villa on the Bay.
Villa On The Bay Rates
Villa On The Bay is only available by booking the entire property, and requires a minimum stay of one week (7 nights) in the peak season.
Peak - December/January - $800 per night - minimum 1 week booking.
All other dates - $730 per night - minimum 2 night booking.
Easter weekend 4 night minimum and peak rate $800
NZ statutory holidays 3 night minimum.
Rates are are for up to eight people. There is a charge of $40.00 per night for each additional guest including children.
Complimentary bottle of wine and chocolates on arrival.
» Make a booking now «
» Currency Converter «
Email Linda Coughlan at »
Or fill in our booking form so we can capture all the information we need to best assist you.
International: +64 274 888770
New Zealand: 0274 888770
- To guarantee a reservation a deposit of the first night's accommodation must be received by Villa on the Bay management within five working days of the confirmation of reservation being provided. All bank fees (usually for international transfers) are to be covered by the guest. All Rates are inclusive of 15% GST (New Zealand sales tax).
- Final payment is required 30 days prior to check-in, or immediately if the booking is made less than 30 days prior to check-in.
- Payments can be made in NZD via telegraphic transfer or by credit card through our booking page.
- As changes to your reservation or cancellations affect us greatly, the following policies apply - Deposits and final payments are non-refundable, however, bookings can be moved out to anywhere within 12 months of the original booking dates, subject only to availability (prices will change if there is a change of season or rate increase). We encourage you to consider comprehensive travel insurance in the event that circumstances outside of your control cause late cancellation of your booking.
- Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- DAMAGE OR LOSS: repair or purchase will be charged to the booking party.
- LIABILITY: The Owner will not accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage,additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use of the property, plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise including exceptional weather conditions. No responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings of the guest or any member of his or her party during the holiday.
- Please take note that Villa on the Bay is NOT a Wedding/event/party venue and any event, no matter how small, must be approved with management beforehand.
- Variations to any of the above conditions may be considered.